- Time：2021-02-03T07:20:00Z → 2021-02-03T08:00:00Z
- Status： CLOSE
- Server： TS
- Frequencies Available：G&T
Ok. I will come.
- 0816Z Landing clearance was a bit late.
- 0821Z The “Runway exit” instruction was late.
- 0824Z Holding position was too early.
- Send landing clearance when aircrafts were in later upwind & early downwind.
- For Jets, instruct “runway exit” when they are 70kts.
- When two aircrafts met, you can let me give way to aircraft ahead (left/right).
Hi! This is B-801R thank you for having me
over all It was a great session although there was some small issue,
Most commercial aircraft approach speeds are between 120-150kts. If a Controller needs more separation the use of “maintain slowest practical speed” can be utilized, however this should not be used within 4 miles to touchdown as it is likely the aircraft is already at its final approach speed.
Firstly, if the aircraft is close in, it may already be too late and a go-around might be the only option left; and secondly, try to avoid slowing aircraft down too far out if you have a Radar Controller present as they may have a line of aircraft on approach and it could have a detrimental effect to their spacing.
I would recommend you to read the IFATC Manual again more carefully, I’ll leave the link below
Thanks！Have a great day