【 中英双语】如何截出高质量的照片

Hello, fellow community members
哈喽,社区的伙伴们

Today I would like to share my experience in taking screenshots in Infinite Flight. First of all, I can’t say that I do it very professionally, but I think that my few tips can help someone.
今天,我想分享我关于infinite flight截图的经验。首先,我不能说我做这个非常的专业,但我觉得我的一些技巧可以帮到一些人

1. Try to remember the best moments of your flight. 尝试记住飞行中最棒的瞬间

This is the most impressive rule for photographers. You should definitely remember the moment when there are few aircrafts flying, landing or departing nearby. You can write down the moment on paper and use it during replay.
这对于拍摄者来说是最重要的规则。你应该记住一些飞机飞行,降落或者在附近起飞的瞬间。你可以把这些瞬间在纸上写下来然后在回放中使用它。

This photos I took using the method above
我用以上方法拍出这些照片

2. To get good screenshots always use free camera.截出好照片通常用自由视角

I’m sure most users already know this, but I’ll tell about it. By using free camera you can get just awesome shots, especially with zoom. Personally I found its hard to explain how to use it. Just use you plane (optional) as an object to focus. There can be other objects on the background, but not too much. With zooming you can just make it sweet. Here is my example. In addition, try to make it with some angle like below (optional)
我很确定大多玩家都知道这个,但我仍然会讲。通过使用自由视角你可以得到很酷的照片,特别是变焦。我个人觉得很难去解释怎么使用。就用你的飞机(可选)作为一个物体去聚焦。这里可以有一些其他物体在背景里,但是不要太多。通过变焦你可以让他更灵活。这是我的例子。另外,尝试使用下面的角度(可选)

3. New colors - New settings新颜色 - 新设置

Have you ever experimented with the settings of time and visibility? I can say that it is really helpful in getting beautiful screenshot. By mixing fog and sunset/sunrise time, you can get completely different colors. From yellow-orange to pink color! In addition you can just delete ground from you picture - just set the visibility to “low”
你是否曾试验过时间和能见度?我可以说这在得到漂亮的截图上实在是非常有帮助。通过融合雾还有日落/日出,你可以得到完全不同的颜色。从橙黄到粉色!另外你可以通过设置能见度到 “低”来移除地景。
Here is what you can do:
这是你可以做的:

1. I just set visibility to “low” to maintain focus only on planes, otherwise the viewer’s attentiveness will be lost and the picture will be too bright.
    我只是将能见度设置成“低”来保持焦点在飞机上,否者观者的注意力会分散还有照片会太亮。

1. It took a while to find the combination of such colors.
    这花费了一会儿去寻找此类颜色的融合https://www.ifcnc.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/c/c062775ff87c2bbaf6f41ed4583f5ace04ef7bc4_2_1035x700.jpeg

1. Almost the same picture as number 3, but with moon reflection.
    三号照片大致类似,但有月光反射

1. Turning camera to the light side (the side of sun) will help you to get something like this
    将相机调整到亮的一边(太阳的一边)将帮助你得到像这样的照片

4. How to make “clouds”如何制造“云”

If you’re flying above fog level (usually it has height up to 10,000ft), you can set visibility to low and get some cool effects which will be instead of clouds on your picture.
如果你在雾层以上飞行(通常高于10,000英尺),你可以将能见度调低然后得到一些代替你云的很酷的效果

5. Moonshot月亮截图

Well, this is the most popular style nowadays. To create something like this you will need:
好吧,这是现在最流行的风格。创造这样的照片你需要:

• a visual contact with the moon
    *与月亮的视觉接触
  • Any time of the day
    *任何时间
  • Any type of the plane
    *任何机型
  • You plane must be at sky, not at the ground. (Sometimes, very rarely it is possible to make a moonshot on the ground but the quality of the moon will be low. You will have just a white circle :white_circle: :slight_smile:
    *你的飞机必须在天空,不是在地面。(有时候,有非常小的机会在地面上截出月亮,但那月亮的质量非常低。你可能只有一个白圈:white_circle::)
  1. you need to fly away from you plane using free camera. Don’t forget its location (sometimes it happens with me).
    你需要用自由视角飞离你的飞机。不要忘记它的位置(有时候它发生在我的身上:)
  2. Now try to increase zoom and focus on your plane.
    现在尝试提高变焦然后聚焦在你的飞机上
  3. Now find the right camera location to make you plane right before moon.
    现在找的正确的相机位置来让你的飞机在月亮前面。
    Thanks to @Kacey for giving permission to use his photo:)
    感谢@Kacey允许我使用他的图片

I hope that someone found my tutorial helpful. Let’s make our community better!
我希望有人会觉得我的教程有用。让我们一起助力社区更好

作者@Feurum

3赞